North West Florida Quarter Horse Association
NWFQHA is an organization of horsemen, horsewomen and families organized to promote interest in breeding and exhibiting the American Quarter Horse. NWFQHA is located in northwest Florida and many of our shows are held at the Escambia County Equestrian Center in Pensacola, Florida. Our shows are AQHA-sanctioned and points earned are recorded in the national records.
To record and preserve the pedigree of the Quarter Horse while maintaining the integrity of the breeds. To provide beneficial services for its members which enhance and encourage Quarter Horse ownership and participation. To generate growth of NWFQHA membership via the marketing, promotion, advertising and publicity of the Quarter Horse.
** REMINDER **
Mail in your 2015 Membership Dues Now!!!!
2015 Upcoming Shows and Events
June 6-8 Jackson, MS Region 9 Show
- Sanctioned with MQHA: NWFQHA members receive year end points
Go to MQHA.org for show information
June 27-28, 2015
June Jublilee Show Pensacola, Florida
** Please bring items for the Amateur Silent Auction Fundraiser!! **
- ~ Team Tournament Show ~ PHBA Combined!!
- PBHA classes are FREE!!! (must show same aqha class)
- JUNE SHOWBILL
AQHA ENTRY FORM
PHBA ENTRY FORM
** Shavings are PRE-ORDER for $8 a bag. However, If you order upon arrival, $9.00 a bag. Please pre-order via email: F15Kettle@aol.com or 850-612-4041
September 12-13, 2015
September Surf, Sand, and Sun Show Pensacola, Florida
- *** NSBA Classes ***
- Showbill Soon
** Shavings are PRE-ORDER for $8 a bag. However, If you order upon arrival, $9.00 a bag
** Showbills are subject to change.
- More Shows and Events: (September show not sanctioned with NWFQHA)
- June 6-8 REGION 9; Jackson, MS. Go to MQHA.org for more information. AQHA has dropped the hardship forms. Any person can show in any region.
- September 30 - Oct 4 The 2015 AQHA Nutrena East Level 1 (Novice) Championships in Lexington, Virgina at the Virgina Horse Center
MORE SHOW INFORMATION>>>
Past 2015 Shows and Events
March 28-29, 2015
March Madness Show Pensacola, Florida
- Sanctioned with MQHA & LQHA: Those members receive year end points
May 2-3 Folson, LA
- Sanctioned with LQHA: NWFQHA members receive year end points
Go to LQHA.com for show information
NWFQHA MEMBERSHIP forms can be located on the Membership Page!! NWFQHA is now accepting memberships for next year! If you were a member last year and your information has not changed, you do not need to complete a new membership form. Just send the membership dues to:
NWFQHA c/o Angie Reichert (see the contact page). If you wait to join at a show, and are paid by the close of the show on Sunday, all points accrued for that show (Saturday and Sunday) will count toward your club points. If you forget and don't pay, none of the points from that show will count. If your membership dues are mailed, the postmark date will determine the "joined date". Make it easy on yourself and send your dues now :)
- Because of a Horse is a promotional campaign designed to raise awareness and funds for America's Horse Cares, the therapeutic riding program of the American Quarter Horse Foundation. Click on the image below to learn more about this truly inspirational program
Under Florida Statute, Section 773.02, except as provided in Section 773.03, an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person, which shall include a corporation or partnership, shall not be liable for an injury to or death of a participant resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities and, except as provided in Section 773.03, no participant nor any participant's representative shall have any claim against or recover from any equine activity sponsor, equine professional, or any other person for injury, loss, damage, or death of the participant resulting from any of the inherent risks of equine activities.