NWFQHA Show Info & Schedule
***REMINDER: PLEASE MAIL IN YOUR 2021 MEMBERSHIPS ASAP!***
2021 NWFQHA Show Dates:
Pre-Entry NOW available by emailing Show entries to the Show Secretary: Please see entry forms below.
- March 27th -28th 2021 NWFQHA March Madness Show- Escambia County Equestrian Center, Pensacola, Florida (NSBA and MQHA Sanctioned/Approved)
- May 15th -16th 2021 NWFQHA Beach Bash Show- Escambia County Equestrian Center, Pensacola, Florida (Palomino Association Sanctioned/Approved)
- May 8th-9th 2021 Louisiana Quarter Horse Association (LQHA) Crawfish Classic – Lamar Dixon Expo Center, Gonzales, Louisiana
- May 28th-30th Alabama Quarter Horse Association (ALQHA) Summer Sizzler-Covington Arena, Andalusia, Alabama
- September 18th – 19th 2021 Mississippi Quarter Horse Association (MQHA) Fall Classic – Mississippi Fairgrounds, Jackson, Mississippi
- September 25th -26th 2021 NWFQHA Surf, Sand, and Sun Show- Escambia County Equestrian Center, Pensacola, Florida (ALQHA, NSBA, and LQHA Sanctioned/Approved)
If an exhibitor is a member of NWFQHA and that person competes at one of the sanctioned shows then the points from those shows will count toward the NWFQHA Year End Awards and Highpoints
To run for NWFQHA Year-end points/awards, an exhibitor must be a member and show at 2 Pensacola shows (8 Judges) per the Bi-laws PLUS have a minimum of 10 points in the class to win a year end award.
Shavings are PRE-ORDER for $8 a bag. However, If you order upon arrival, $9.00 a bag
** Showbills are subject to change: NWFQHA reserves the right to combine classes, cancel classes, or to otherwise adjust the class list.
Current proof of Negative Coggins is required for ANY horse brought to the arena, even if not showing.
Returned Checks - A $35.00 fee will be assessed for any checks returned for insufficient funds, closure of account or other reasons.
Under Florida Statute, Section 773.02, except as provided in Section 773.03, an equine activity sponsor, an equine professional, or any other person, which shall include a corporation or partnership, shall not be liable for an injury to or death of a participant resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities and, except as provided in Section 773.03, no participant nor any participant's representative shall have any claim against or recover from any equine activity sponsor, equine professional, or any other person for injury, loss, damage, or death of the participant resulting from any of the inherent risks of equine activities.
Past Shows of 2020
- June 27th -28th 2020 NWFQHA June Jubilee Show- Escambia County Equestrian Center
Pensacola, Florida (ALQHA Sanctioned/Approved)
- July 18-19 2020 Louisiana Quarter Horse Association (LQHA) Crawfish Classic Lamar-Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales, Louisiana